Tuesday 30 May 2017

Positive Feedback About Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital

Review By Nitin Verma: I have been to Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital (RGCH). I went there in connection with a sickness which my friend’s mother was facing and the doctors weren’t able to cure it. Then one of the doctors referred me to RGCH. When I first came here the difference was clearly visible. Everybody was silently doing their jobs and there was relatively less noise. It was here that the doctors found the problem and they assured us that she will be all right. The doctors’ conduct was very comforting and there was a lot of confidence in them.  The hygiene of the hospital was notable and they maintained the cleanliness routinely. My feedback for Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital is that their standards are that of international level and the pricing is affordable. It is a very good place for research work and treatment of common man alike. The doctor’s competency is worth mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.